• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Members, If You Want to Help Out - Sponsor GSN!!

IMAC FANATIC

40% happier than most folks.
In at tier 1, maybe next year jump up a tier. Like feeling like I'm a part of this on a deeper level than just clicking on stuff. Thanks for the opportunity to assist and be involved.

Bartman

Defender of the Noob!
A bunch of you signed up as Tier 1 supporters and I just want to say thank you again! We're doing everything we can to get the site firing on all eight cylinders and we appreciate you guys being willing to step up and put some of your own skin in the game.
Thank you!
Bart

ericb

Team WTFO
GSN Contributor
Just wondering if I could upgrade to tier 2 and pay the extra $100 sometime, or are we stuck at the tier we sign up at for the year?

reyn3545

100cc
$50 sure doesn't go as far as it used to... but hopefully contributors will jump on board quickly.... best of luck with a great site!

I'm in at level 1. Not much real benefit to me, but I am not here for fancy forum access. I am here because it seems like a good site and because I really didn't appreciate the way the other site was handling issues. Hope this helps you keep up and moving.