• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Members, If You Want to Help Out - Sponsor GSN!!

Decal Dennis

TEAM EP&G
Seems they are a little short on money??.......I offered $50 a month to advertise my business on here, 6 month block is $300, didn't get a reply. Better than no money in my eyes!!

Bartman

Defender of the Noob!
Dennis, that isn't exactly true, I did reply and offered a compromise that you said was unacceptable. I've been planning to offer you some graphics business in order to help promote your company but haven't had a chance to follow up just yet.

SleepyC

150cc
Also, Dennis, the best way to do business is to always have the same ad rates available for anyone. The worst thing you can do is do a deal with one person and not another. Once you do that, bad things can happen. If ad rates are all the same then you can always smile when you walk into a room, have a beer and not make someone feel bad.

Again, this is not something we are doing to fund a vacation or a Vett, I'm beyond all in and Bart is all in. And yes it's our decision and our burden, not shirking that responsibility, but truth be told, with the amount of awesome events coming in the next year with out some help we will not be able to attend as many as everyone would like. So if you want to support that awesome! If not No worries!

And thanks for even being here on GSN to allow this opportunity!

stangflyer

I like 'em "BIG"!
Also, Dennis, the best way to do business is to always have the same ad rates available for anyone. The worst thing you can do is do a deal with one person and not another. Once you do that, bad things can happen. If ad rates are all the same then you can always smile when you walk into a room, have a beer and not make someone feel bad.

Again, this is not something we are doing to fund a vacation or a Vett, I'm beyond all in and Bart is all in. And yes it's our decision and our burden, not shirking that responsibility, but truth be told, with the amount of awesome events coming in the next year with out some help we will not be able to attend as many as everyone would like. So if you want to support that awesome! If not No worries!

And thanks for even being here on GSN to allow this opportunity!
+1

Decal Dennis

TEAM EP&G
Oh well.....may not matter anyways, if I don't get my email and website issues lined out. Kinda upset with that right now!!

Decal Dennis

TEAM EP&G
Let me know if I can help... just email me. :D
(I kid I kid!!)

Seriously, if you need a hand bust me a call this week.

I shouldn't be taking my frustrations out on here...I apologize.

Don't think there is much anyone can do at this point except hurry up and wait on ICANN. Been a froggin week already!! I'm never changing hosts again, but it was a good deal.....well sorta!

I would absolutely love to support the site, but I just bought a new iPad and Galaxy s5 phone. So I will need to wait a bit, plus see if the website issues work themselves out.

Mikeq

150cc
Maybe a typo but tier 2 states per day instead of per year...hopefully we can get enough participation to take some pressure off you guys..