Welcome To GiantScaleNews.com

GSN is the BEST in an RC online community. Less corporate BS and more down home fun. Better conversations with REAL RC'ers. Don't settle for the biggest when you can have the best!
  1. If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Making a few Changes

Discussion in 'GSN Web Site News' started by GSNadmin, Aug 3, 2016.

1. Bartman

Bartman Defender of the Noob!

that would be cool actually @Bunky.F.Knuckle

get it as light as possible but then use a smaller engine to also make it fly really well but scale

2. ChickenBalls

ChickenBalls "Cool Guy"

@GSNadmin Paul you are the MAN THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU
    :dancing-chicken::brian-banana::dancing-chicken::brian-banana::dancing-chicken::brian-banana::dancing-chicken::brian-banana::dancing-chicken:

pawnshopmike likes this.
  3. Ok! Ok! I just stopped by to see how much flack I was getting over my complaints. And, Holy Crapoly, the ARF's and builds are separated. That's a game changer right there in my book. My one last question to add to the list being thrust upon the new staff, can the sections get the little reduction arrow? The majority of my visits are at the Clubhouse, the Giant/Scale planes, and the Engines department.

4. BalsaDust

BalsaDust Moderator

Or a 40cc twin. I meen a cap got those nice pretty cheeks so why not fill them up.

HRRC Flyer likes this.
  5. Jetpainter

Jetpainter 640cc Uber Pimp

I thought you'd like that, I suggested it and Poof a few hours later, done!

AKNick and acerc like this.
  6. The site is working MUCH better on my phone! The search is also working MUCH BETTER!! Thank you @GSNadmin

7. And one other thing, @GSNadmin, I could do without all the commercial post in the recent post column!!!

8. GSNadmin

GSNadmin Staff Member

Fixed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

9. ChickenBalls

ChickenBalls "Cool Guy"

One other thing I'd like to have a EF MXS 94 an a DA70

10. Jetpainter

Jetpainter 640cc Uber Pimp

Now that's funny right there!

ChickenBalls likes this.