• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

News LoveAir RC Huckfest

LoveAir RC Club would like to invite everyone to this year's 3rd Annual LoveAir Huckfest. See attached flyers. This is a fun event. There will be night flying again under the lights. No restrictions on airplane size. Fly everything from foamies to jets. We have a great raffle. First prize is the Horizon Model 12 Viking 120 cc ARF (airframe only). Second prize is a Sig Rascal 40 ARF. Includes new 40 engine, servos and ready to fly minus the radio and receiver. Tickets $2.00 or 12 for $20.00.
Hope to see you all there. It's a really fun time.
Thank you, Vanhttps://www.GiantScaleNews.com/forums/images/smilies/198.gif

List of Sponsors
JB's Drive In
Honda of Greeley
Desert Aircraft
Aircraft International
JTEC Radiowave
Brian Blois - Horizon Hobbies
Susie Mantey Broker Associate RE/MAX Alliance Realtors
ROLLING Chicken Stick
Anderson Sales and Salvage
Huckfest2018.JPG
Flyer.png

stangflyer

I like 'em "BIG"!
Can't tell you how much I would love to be able to be there. Dang work insists I stay and play here. LOL. Good luck with your event. Post tons of photos...:yesss:

Just received a call last night that SUPER TIM
from NorthWest RC will be at this years event.
As we all know Tim is a super pilot but also sells the best RC products you can buy.
So if you are in the Rocky Mountain area, check out their web site (http://northwestrc.com/). If you need any of his great products, have him bring it and save some freight.
This year we will have 3 (not 2) light towers to light up the runway so we can fly all night, if anyone wants to.
We have a "real" chef (seriously!) catering the food all day long on Friday and Saturday.
There will be a raffle for the Hanger 9 Viking Bi-plane and lots of great pilot give-aways.
Come and join us for some great flying fun!!
Van