• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!
  • Unless you are a paid advertiser NO more posting advertisement in the individual vendor forums. You may post in the Manufacturer's Announcements section only but only ONCE a month unless your a paid advertiser.

Lifting your plane to the ceiling

This is a product test survey. Below is a link to a video of a neat little motorized plane lift that will lift your plane high enough to get your car under it assuming you have at least an 8' ceiling height in your garage. It can be used in the workshop or most anywhere else as far as that goes. It utilizes an electric hurricane shutter motor and lifting mechanism and can handle 600 pounds so load her up-fuel-tools-transmitter-kids-etc. :smile-new: It is controlled with a little remote as you would expect.

They would come fully assembled with a 8' X 3' floor that will have light weight aluminum angle making up the outer table frame. This aluminum angle frame will also have a 3" raised lip making it very difficult for anything to fall off. Installation would be screwing a couple of hefty "I" bolts into the bottom of a ceiling truss and hooking her up to 120V. Your garage door opener will be a great place to get the 120v.

http://whiteroseeng.com/new/MotorLift.wmv

Vern Smith

ericb

Team WTFO
GSN Contributor
I click on your link and it just keeps opening tab after tab until I shut down my computer.

Sorry about that. Below is the first image that comes up on my laptop

19826=12776-motorlift 1.jpg
19826=12776-motorlift 1.jpg

Here is what I see after I select "run"

19826=12777-motorlift 2.jpg
19826=12777-motorlift 2.jpg

Try this:

I'm using the web sites posting icons to do this. Me thinks this part of the web site may need a little work :^ )

HERE IS THE LINK TO THE VIDEO DISGUISED SO THEIR POSTING SOFTWARE DOESN'T SCREW IT UP. YOU WILL HAVE TO COPY AND PAST IT INTO YOUR BROWSER ADDRESS BAR. DON'T COPY THE LEADING AND TRAILING DASHES

-----http://whiteroseeng.com/new/MotorLift.wmv------

I've got a few of the manual bicycle lifts set up to hold planes, I find I never use them as it's kind of a pia to get it all rigged up every time.

This would be great, set it in the basket and push the button :D I like it!

stangflyer

I like 'em "BIG"!
Vern Smith;19808 wrote: This is a product test survey. Below is a link to a video of a neat little motorized plane lift that will lift your plane high enough to get your car under it assuming you have at least an 8' ceiling height in your garage. It can be used in the workshop or most anywhere else as far as that goes. It utilizes an electric hurricane shutter motor and lifting mechanism and can handle 600 pounds so load her up-fuel-tools-transmitter-kids-etc. :smile-new: It is controlled with a little remote as you would expect.

They would come fully assembled with a 8' X 3' floor that will have light weight aluminum angle making up the outer table frame. This aluminum angle frame will also have a 3" raised lip making it very difficult for anything to fall off. Installation would be screwing a couple of hefty "I" bolts into the bottom of a ceiling truss and hooking her up to 120V. Your garage door opener will be a great place to get the 120v.

http://whiteroseeng.com/new/MotorLift.wmv

Vern Smith

Well now isn't that cool as dog s*&^ on a cold winter day? I may have to look at this more seriously.