• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Let's see your Jets!

2walla

50cc
Supposedly once the the rudder linkage is done the rest is all downhill. Hope to have done in a few weeks if work doesnt get too crazy!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    83.3 KB · Views: 409
I want to be just like Matt...only with a Kingtech 180...lol. 2.5m Futura, KT180, love my JR DMSS, also running XBus, Same electric gear and brakes...lol

Bob

5604=2033-IMG_1360.jpg
5604=2033-IMG_1360.jpg

Any more pictures of that Green Futura? I've got one on the way in december - that scheme looks awesome!

Here are a couple of mine - Ultra Bandit from when I lived in the US. I sold it rather than shipping to the UK and still regretting it. And here's my current ride - pinky Ultra Flash with Jetcat 180RX :)

ub flj1.jpg
DSC_0826copy.jpg
DSC_0286copy.jpg
IMG_4701a.jpg
IMG_4727.JPG
IMG_4749.JPG
IMG_4758.JPG

Last edited:

Bartman

Defender of the Noob!
so mr #2000 flies jets! very nice photos!

that pink one kinda looks like an F-20 Tigershark

Lol - I clearly haven't got round how to post pics without a load of repeated ones in there!

Pinky is awesome! My mate had a mid life crisis, left his wife, moved in with some girl half his age and bought her the pink plane. Once he got bored of having a mid life crisis and went back to his wife, I bought the still unbuilt plane - and with it the right to take the piss out his mid life crisis for eternity