• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Lets fight Fire with Fire!

pawnshopmike

Staff member
Since FG refuses to show the GSN Logo on their site, Lets make sure every event in the country is plastered with it! Every person in attendance needs to be wearing a GSN shirt. Every plane needs to be covered in large GSN Decals. And we need lots of huge GSN signs on display. We could even slap large decals on our trailers.

:devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish:

Bartman

Defender of the Noob!
guys,

i appreciate the enthusiasm but we're being watched and the guy doing the watching seems to like to pay lawyers to write letters that, while interesting, lack any literary value. :)

this is teetering on the edge of being a bad idea......by all means put stickers everywhere, I'm planning to do it as soon as I get some. And wear those shirts everywhere just as I'm planning to do. If we happen to be seen in photos everywhere we go, so be it. get what I mean?

thanks,

bart

jhelber08

70cc twin V2
Bartman;14915 wrote: guys,

i appreciate the enthusiasm but we're being watched and the guy doing the watching seems to like to pay lawyers to write letters that, while interesting, lack any literary value. :)

this is teetering on the edge of being a bad idea......by all means put stickers everywhere, I'm planning to do it as soon as I get some. And wear those shirts everywhere just as I'm planning to do. If we happen to be seen in photos everywhere we go, so be it. get what I mean?

thanks,

bart

Will there be shirts for sale? Just curious. I have a few events coming up in October, would be cool to sport some GSN swag!

thurmma

150cc
I have to agree with Bartman on this one guys. I have felt the pain of lawyers letters a few times for doing what was right, ultimately winning :), but it does make for added expense and lack of sleep at night :-( Let's do as pawnshopmike suggested and make sure we are wearing our gear at any events we can make and making sure that anyone we meet knows about GSN and just how crazy cool the site is! As Bartman said, if we happen to be in a picture with our GSN swag on, darn the bad luck :)

mndless

Don't know a thing..
Even when you are completely right, it still has a cost when a lawyer is involved.

You win by doing, not by talking.... so, let's get busy attending and wearing the bling... no need to mention it further...

SleepyC

150cc
I am selling a few shirts here, (and giving a few away to the BALLERS that deserve them and they will be wearing them on the flight line tomorrow!!)

But when I get home I'll have a ton ready to go. Details to follow.

pawnshopmike

Staff member
SleepyC;14984 wrote: (and giving a few away to the BALLERS that deserve them!!)

Thanks for the offer [MENTION=5]SleepyC[/MENTION]. But I prefer to pay my own way. That way I don't feel like a mooch:laughing: