• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

3D Joe Nall Plane.. almost forgot how to do this! AW Freestyle 70cc 260

SleepyC

150cc
SO.. I finally have carved a little time into my work schedule to get a plane together. Had this guy sitting around since last year. AW Freestyle 260. Slapping a DA-70 into it.

I have 4 "ehh" servos (new but Ehh) for the ele and ail, and a baller MKS servo I bought at the Toledo Show for the rudder. I just ordered some batts, extensions and switches and now just have to do the magic shake and put this sucker all together.

As most know the Quality of the Aeroworks Freestyle is super nice. Everything fits as it should, the CG buddy rocks and so far I have not looked at a manual.

Also, the scheme on the plane was nice, but I always like custom schemes, so I was super stoked to see that you can peel off without much issue the stripes and such to leave a nice basic stock scheme. Gonna slap some nice decals on this sucker... Muahahahha!

OK... here we go... 2.5 weeks, no money, still need mufflers and hopefully my stuff comes in time to finish!
If not... BUILD PARTY ON THE 3D LINE!
:D
IMG_1975-1.JPG
IMG_1976-1.JPG
IMG_1977-1.JPG

Does this look ok? maybe mount it like this and have the stacks come up through the cowl. :D

IMG_1978.JPG

49dimes

Damn I'm hungry
Oh I would so much like to attend and pitch in this year but my "altzheimers" is getting worse and am needy myself.
I would be a burden and need some one to hold my hand from all the excitement! Oh wait! Just stuff a cheeseburger in my mouth and your good! lol Looks Real Nice Sleepy