• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

James Atkinson does not work for RC FlightDeck

mkranitz

New to GSN!
In order to clarify questions I have received recently, this is to advise any interested person that James Atkinson has not worked for RC FlightDeck in any capacity for more than a year. His actions and statements are his own and should not, in any way, be connected with RC FlightDeck.

Michael Kranitz, CEO
RC FlightDeck

James Atkinson

New to GSN!
Michael is correct. I have not been a part of RCFD for over a year. I have not even been to a field in about 6 months. RC FlightDeck is an awesome platform for the RC community and is a great tool and resource. But i have my own ventures away from the RC community.

Bartman

Defender of the Noob!
I'm sure there's a story here but since everyone's good with the status of things we can probably do without the story.

@dhal22 , click the EVENTS link in the red navbar just below the site header and you'll see that RCflightdeck provides us with our events listings and is also an awesome resource for groups that have events and would like scheduling and registration tools to help get their event organized.

there is no financial benefit for GSN in having RCFD here, it's just a great resource for our membership.