• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

I'm here

Tseres

150cc
Terryscustom;11547 wrote: Wow Tom, you are a legend. You even had a thread started on you that quickly got "sanitized" by moving it so it would not show up on the front page!!

Thanks to everyone that stuck up for me.

I went on that site cause its raining outside and curiosity got the best of me. Found the thread. Very interesting. Just want everyone to know that they contacted me and wanted to know if they made a mistake. I'm thinking "Well yeah". Never did they give me a reason why they suspended me.

I suspect that it was for me deleting some of my posts. They wanted to stop me from deleting all of my posts. I'm just guessing. When they gave me my second point over something stupid and I really didn't see what I had said to warrant it. I started deleting posts from the threads I started, looking for the infraction. Not really I knew where the infraction was. I guess it really pissed them off. If you go over there and check on my Fokker thread or the Dalton thread you will see what I'm talking about.

That was all that I did.I figure it was my right to do as I did.

Now you know as much as I do.

Thanks again

Tom