• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

If you had $1000.00 to spend on a charger and power supply, what would you buy?

49dimes

Damn I'm hungry
Dang. Too many options. On a basic level, it looks like an iCharger vs Cellpro battle eh?

Just send me that 1,000.00$ and I'll get you "hooked up" and "overcharged" I'm honest....2 puns for the price!:D

6178-bill-twice-bipolar-battery-funny-cartoons-happy-birthday-card.jpg

dhal22

GSN Sponsor Tier 1
There are 1000's of pages of discussion on Cellpro chargers but 99.999% of it is for electric powered plane use. I just want to charge my A123's and Relions. Not a lot of discussion specifically for receiver batteries.

dhal22

GSN Sponsor Tier 1
I wonder. I have the multi 4 and assumed it is time to upgrade to the 10xp. All I want is to charge my receiver batteries. However I've been told to skip the 10xp and buy the Power lab 6 or 8. I'm calling Revolix in the morning.

pawnshopmike

Staff member
I wonder. I have the multi 4 and assumed it is time to upgrade to the 10xp. All I want is to charge my receiver batteries. However I've been told to skip the 10xp and buy the Power lab 6 or 8. I'm calling Revolix in the morning.
Cool. Let us know what they have to say.:way_to_go: