• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Sport Idiot Boy Builds an Old School World Engines Robin Hood 99 Kit

stangflyer

I like 'em "BIG"!
Okay. Time to take this baby all apart and start sanding. Any volunteers to come over for a sanding party??

View attachment 97640 View attachment 97641 View attachment 97642 View attachment 97643
Dawg.... dang, I have been missing out. What a beast of a candy dropper.
shocked-smiley-emoticon.gif
LOL. Nicely done Mike. Me likey. Tell ya what, I will drop on by for a bit 'o sandin' party.... But you gotz to supply the cool drinks.
happy-wink-smiley-emoticon.gif

Alky6

150cc
Okay. Time to take this baby all apart and start sanding. Any volunteers to come over for a sanding party??

View attachment 97640 View attachment 97641 View attachment 97642 View attachment 97643

Dawg.... dang, I have been missing out. What a beast of a candy dropper. View attachment 97650 LOL. Nicely done Mike. Me likey. Tell ya what, I will drop on by for a bit 'o sandin' party.... But you gotz to supply the cool drinks. View attachment 97651

I hate sanding. Really, really hate it. But watching Mike's ongoing selection in beers, I think it might just be worth the trip! Haha

pawnshopmike

Staff member
I hate sanding. Really, really hate it. But watching Mike's ongoing selection in beers, I think it might just be worth the trip! Haha
Dawg.... dang, I have been missing out. What a beast of a candy dropper. View attachment 97650 LOL. Nicely done Mike. Me likey. Tell ya what, I will drop on by for a bit 'o sandin' party.... But you gotz to supply the cool drinks. View attachment 97651

Thanks guys.:way_to_go:

Come on over! I have the best selection of high octane beers in the state.:cheers:
It might not bode well for the sanding job, but we'll have a great time non the less!
:yesss:

49dimes

Damn I'm hungry
Thanks gents. :way_to_go:

Hoping to have it ready to go sometime in September at the latest.

Just trying to catch up on things and such around here but......Month of September is my B-day month and this year it is one of those "milestone" birthdays so be sure to gift wrap it in some extra special gift wrap :). I suppose a cheeseburger sticker or two is out of the question? :rolleyes:.

pawnshopmike

Staff member
Just trying to catch up on things and such around here but......Month of September is my B-day month and this year it is one of those "milestone" birthdays so be sure to gift wrap it in some extra special gift wrap :). I suppose a cheeseburger sticker or two is out of the question? :rolleyes:.

Lol. It will be blue and orange just like the original Robinhood 99 from back in the day.:way_to_go:

image.jpg

Now I kinda want a cheeseburger for breakfast.:laughing: