• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

I got a virus here yesterday !

js-rc

70cc twin V2
Yesterday before I logged on, I saw a big block that said" YOU HAVE A PRIVATE MESSAGE".
Not complaining, ha, but dumb me clicked on it & it locked my computer up & put all this stuff on it saying to call a number & pay to get it disinfected !! I was ok cause I just called Dell & they fixed everything ! Just wanted to caution everyone though I'm probably the only one that would do that !!
Thanks, John !!

Bartman

Defender of the Noob!
huh, first report of that ever. it shouldn't say Private Message as we don't use a system that calls it that.

not sure, maybe you dumb thumbed the keyboard to a different site?

js-rc

70cc twin V2
I don't know but it was a big box , outlined in black with very big blue letter saying I have a message & I clicked on it !

Jetpainter

640cc Uber Pimp
This is what I'm seeing now, but the first one I saw was the whole banner.
GSN2.png

GSNadmin

Staff member
Those ads are google ads, have nothing to do with the site I'm surprised that google did not catch that.

HRRC Flyer

GSN Sponsor Tier 1
I saw one of those yesterday as well. I almost clicked on it, but I didn't. The one I saw yesterday was the whole banner s well.