• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

HOWDY from Iowa city,Iowa

just joined in today coming from GiantScaleNews,,,love this site tons of great info,been flying since 1979,started on a Phil Kraft ugly stick on a fox 40 with a Kraft 7 channel gold,got in to big birds back around 2004,currently working on a Wayne Ulery laser 200 1/3 scale Moki 210 for power 95" wing,and bringing a Balsa USA flybaby bipe back from the dead,just recently got interested in scale,looking at a Balsa USA sopwith pup,

Bartman

Defender of the Noob!
i think a guy just plopped a Moki210 in the classifieds today.

welcome to the site Ron!  We're happy to have you!

dancing-chicken.gif
dancing-chicken.gif
dancing-chicken.gif

stangflyer

I like 'em "BIG"!
Oh goody, goody, goody.....another one we can pick on. This is getting good.....

Welcome Ron... good to have you! 
winking-thumbs-up-smiley-emoticon.gif

Welcome Ron.  Do you fly at the field off of Melrose by the dump?  I stop there a couple times a year. they are a good bunch of guys.

iahawkflyer-i just moved to Iowa city,Iowa formerly lived in Galesburg IL,But i had medical issues that went undiagnosed and or misdiagnosed,so we come to the university of Iowa hospital and they fixed me up,brain tumor removed and a upper spinal fusion,but hey i am alive and back to enjoying my passion,rc airplanes,i have not flown with the aerohawks yet but am looking forward to flying with them soon,