• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Cool How To Install Side Force generators for your 100 CC Aeroworks Extra 300

JohnJ300

30cc
I recently assembled a new Aeroworks 100CC extra 300. I thought it would be cool to somehow add some SFGs on the wings. I messaged Rocco and asked him about some ideas and he told me that there were a few guys who had purchased the available SFG kits that fit the 100 CC edge and modified them to fit the Extra 300. So a few days later we received our kit and was amazed at how easy they were to install. The new outer rib in the kit were a bit taller so I sanded them to the shape of the extra wing , removed the outer wing rib covering and glued on the new outer rib. Covered it and bolted on the generators. I will post a couple of pics. Johnathan maidened his new plane last weekend while I shot video, he really loved the SFGs and they look great as well. maiden 4-5-2013 001.jpgmaiden 4-5-2013 003.jpg
Be sure and check out the youtube video.

http://youtu.be/xGw1ySd-3xw

Last edited by a moderator: