• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Hostetler Cessna 336 Skymaster

Snoopy1

640cc Uber Pimp
There is lot going on when that is in the air. Be interesting to see it in the air. The two engines really make it unique. Just make sure you some colour on the bottom all one colour can be confusing when gets a little distance from you.

Patto

70cc twin V2
There is lot going on when that is in the air. Be interesting to see it in the air. The two engines really make it unique. Just make sure you some colour on the bottom all one colour can be confusing when gets a little distance from you.
I have black for the trim. Need to get the surfaces attached before I can paint! Yes, lots happening inside this beast!

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Patto

70cc twin V2
Engines tested and tuned!! The autostarts worked beautifully. Really a cool thing to have for an airplane like this.
f2073a69875f30eb0699ab53ecd41e92.jpg
2c92491ff0f2d3d993d525808750aa7b.jpg

Snoopy1

640cc Uber Pimp

That is cool sounds good and looks good. Can you help me please I have just got my hands on an 50cc engine with a starter on it but no info on the starter. The only thing I know is that the motor is good for 12 Volt. Can you give some info on the electronic switch you are using to start the engine from the radio. And the size and specifications of the battery you are using to start the engine.

Patto

70cc twin V2
That is cool sounds good and looks good. Can you help me please I have just got my hands on an 50cc engine with a starter on it but no info on the starter. The only thing I know is that the motor is good for 12 Volt. Can you give some info on the electronic switch you are using to start the engine from the radio. And the size and specifications of the battery you are using to start the engine.
I'm using a 3 cell Lipo for the battery. The switches are from Mile High RC. 16 AWG wire soldered to the tabs on the motors and then to the connectors that came with the switches. The switches plug into the receiver. Does that help?
cc2f70bdaebb69d0053685b91aa03e6f.jpg

Snoopy1

640cc Uber Pimp
I'm using a 3 cell Lipo for the battery. The switches are from Mile High RC. 16 AWG wire soldered to the tabs on the motors and then to the connectors that came with the switches. The switches plug into the receiver. Does that help?
cc2f70bdaebb69d0053685b91aa03e6f.jpg

That solves the problem thanks . Just one more question how many mAh is the 3 cell pack.

Snoopy1

640cc Uber Pimp
Looked at the video again that is neat. Just looking at the plane it would be very difficult to flip the the back engine it almost dictates that it needs to have an electric start. Nice work.