Welcome To GiantScaleNews.com

GSN is the BEST in an RC online community. Less corporate BS and more down home fun. Better conversations with REAL RC'ers. Don't settle for the biggest when you can have the best!
  1. If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

High Alpha Only!

Discussion in 'Giant / Scale RC General Discussions' started by admin, Aug 18, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. admin

admin Guest

This thread is for talking about all things 3D flying

2. RCAddict16

RCAddict16 70cc twin V2

Anyone got tips for hovering belly-in besides sim? I can't afford a sim right now but I can't fly my Crack Yak for 45 minutes on my 8 batteries.

3. Biggest tip that helped me for belly in hovering is that "low wing gets the rudder".

I believe that tip came from Scott Stoops' book if I remember correctly. It's out of stock at the moment, but I would strongly suggest picking up a copy once they are back in stock.

4. RCAddict16

RCAddict16 70cc twin V2

Oh that's genius! Must buy that book:) so if right wing dips (which is left from canopy in) , you use right rudder? Or left?

5. Push the rudder stick towards the low wing when belly in.

6. RCAddict16

RCAddict16 70cc twin V2

Ok thanks. That makes sense now. Can I have a link to the book? Idk where to get it.

7. hone

hone 150cc

You can't get the book right now(unless you want to pay double what it's worth and get it from amazon for like $50)

If you wait i heard that they are working on updating the book and re-releasing it. It will be a lot cheaper then and have more info :)

8. RCAddict16

RCAddict16 70cc twin V2

Ok. What is it called?

9. hone

hone 150cc

mastering radio controlled flight

10. By Scott Stoops. I think that they're re-writing it right now?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.