Welcome To GiantScaleNews.com

GSN is the BEST in an RC online community. Less corporate BS and more down home fun. Better conversations with REAL RC'ers. Don't settle for the biggest when you can have the best!
  1. If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Hey from Alabama

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by carlgrover, Feb 14, 2017.

1. carlgrover

carlgrover New to GSN!

Just saw this forum referenced on another RC forum so I thought I would join up. I've been building flying and crashing for around 30 years now. Have a couple of giant scale planes. I need to build more. I build mostly from plans but do a few kits as well.

Carl

2. Welcome aboard!

:welcome:

3. js-rc

js-rc 70cc twin V2

:welcome: !! Great place here !! Have you got a plane on the building board now ? !!
    Thanks, John !

4. Jetpainter

Jetpainter 640cc Uber Pimp

Welcome!

5. carlgrover

carlgrover New to GSN!

I'm building a plane at the moment but it isn't giant scale. I haven't decided on my next giant scale project yet. I've got a 1/3 scale laser kit (Lanier), a Bridi big something or other (big bee, big stick, I don't remember), and quite a few plans as well. I'll settle in on something after the Perry, GA swap meet.

carl

pawnshopmike and js-rc like this.
  6. HRRC Flyer

HRRC Flyer GSN Sponsor Tier 1

Hello @carlgrover,

Welcome to GSN. Just kick back and enjoy your stay. . . . . :welcome:

7. I'm a little late, but welcome to the brotherhood!!!!:yesss:

8. dhal22

dhal22 GSN Sponsor Tier 1

I'm late as well but wth, welcome.

9. Buddy5303

Buddy5303 70cc twin V2

They always said better late than never. Welcome aboard.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk