Welcome To GiantScaleNews.com

GSN is the BEST in an RC online community. Less corporate BS and more down home fun. Better conversations with REAL RC'ers. Don't settle for the biggest when you can have the best!
  1. If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Help! Help Goldwing Sbach 70e

Discussion in 'Giant / Scale RC General Discussions' started by imblaze89, Sep 27, 2015.

1. imblaze89

imblaze89 New to GSN!

Hi I bought this Sbach a couple months ago and I'm having problems getting it together.
    First I put the recommended glow, with 2 standard servos in the tail and it took over 2 lbs in the nose to balance.

I then put a 15cc gasser that is wayy heavy for its size and got it to balance by putting 3 batteries and everything else in the nose, I then flew it, but it was so heavy it just falls like a rock when you let of the gas, it flew but not well. I weighed it and it was nearly twice the recommended range.

I've now went back and put the recommended electric setup, micro servos in the tail, and a 3000mah battery as far forward as possible, and still takes 2lbs in the nose. So I take the tail servos out, surprisingly it still takes 2lbs in the nose to balance. I then take battery, esc,rx, motor, and tail servos out and weigh it. So now I have the arf plus a rudder servo and 2 aileron servos that's weighs almost 6lbs, still over the 5-5.5 recommended flying weight.

I'm really thinking I got a defect, or something is seriously gone wrong. I love the plane, and would love to get it going but there is nothing else I can do for it at this point.