• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Hello from world traveler!

Tom Harper

New to GSN!
My name is Tom Harper from Los Angeles California. I work in the movie business as a stunt coordinator and travel quite a bit. I have been flying RC planes (mostly gliders) since 1971.
My focus since around 1999 has been Scale Sailplanes.
I always bring a plane with me on location and join a local club.
I am in Atlanta Ga. now and brought my 20' trailer with all of my planes with me.
I joined The Flying Griffins RC club here and have meet some really great people here.
Last year at this time I was in Australia and had a 1/3 scale KV HpH Shark with me with a Jet tec 90 ducted fan. I flew off of a huge polo field in Beaudesert in Queensland, again meeting a lot of great people.
My goal is to introduce as many people to Aerotowing as possible where ever I travel.

Good lift and blue sky's, Tom Harper
I bought a new glider.jpg

js-rc

70cc twin V2
:welcome: !! You really have a nice job !! I'm near Cleveland, Ohio & they are really doing a lot of movie making there lately, maybe you'll end up there some day !!
Thanks, John !

Tom Harper

New to GSN!
Hi John, I was in Cleveland a few years ago working on Captian America The Winter Soldier. I joined a club there that was an all electric club built on an old land fill. Beautiful field and nice folks.
If I ever get back there I will look you up.

Thanks, Tom

HRRC Flyer

GSN Sponsor Tier 1
:welcome:@Tom Harper,

Grab a cold one, kick back and enjoy your time here. There are allot of great people on this site too.

David