• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Hello from Torrelodones, Spain

Hello mis Giant Scale amigos
I am back with RC after more than 30 years. I started last year learning how to fly again and my preferred models are BIG gliders. I am good at woorworking and composites, but right now I am still learning to fly with a Phoenix 1600/2600 and a Latigo carbon DLG. Still a lot of work to do till a learn all I want to know, about thermal and slope gliding. Hopefully soon I will start my first Giant glider. Still dont know which one.
Thanks for keeping this fine web active so Newbys can learn.
Eduardo

pawnshopmike

Staff member
Hello mis Giant Scale amigos
I am back with RC after more than 30 years. I started last year learning how to fly again and my preferred models are BIG gliders. I am good at woorworking and composites, but right now I am still learning to fly with a Phoenix 1600/2600 and a Latigo carbon DLG. Still a lot of work to do till a learn all I want to know, about thermal and slope gliding. Hopefully soon I will start my first Giant glider. Still dont know which one.
Thanks for keeping this fine web active so Newbys can learn.
Eduardo
:welcome:

Lets see some pics of your birds. :yesss:

Here you have... my gliders as they are now....

Attachments

• 408513_orig.jpg
    408513_orig.jpg
    80 KB · Views: 719
  • 2054729_orig.jpg
    2054729_orig.jpg
    128.4 KB · Views: 674
  • DSC_0134-small25.jpg
    DSC_0134-small25.jpg
    251.6 KB · Views: 665