• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Hello from Roswell, New Mexico

Perry, being from Roswell, what's your opinion as to if there are real UFO/Alien stuff stored on the AFB there? Just curious what the real locals think.

Welcome Perry. This is a great site with lots of neat expertise. I'm up in the northwest corner in Farmington. I have a H9 Sukhoi that is next on the list for this winter. I'm updating a PRC 36% Sbach at the moment.

Again, welcome

Smitty

50cc
I know when I was stationed at Walker A.F.B. in Roswell from 1961-65 the talk then was they were real. Most of the people that were in Roswell when it occurred were still there and it was only like 12 - 13 years after it happened. I met a girl whose father was the one that did the autopsy and he said it was real.---Smitty

49dimes

Damn I'm hungry
Welcome Perry! Question!:).....Do you know if Red Rooster Lanes is still in service and if Jack Chew's "Chew's Den" restaurant is still open??? Roswell is where I had a lot of good memories from the early sixties.