• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Hello From Houston, Tx

jwellsmusic

New to GSN!
Hello Everyone! I'm Justin Wells, currently residing in Houston, TX.

I started flying in 1991, I recently aquired my first 50cc Extra 300 gas airplane in November 2015 (love flying it!). I have lots to learn with this size aircraft, glad to be apart of the site.

Currently interested in trying IMAC.
I also have a 30cc Sukhoi on my work table for assembly.

pawnshopmike

Staff member
image.jpg

jhelber08

70cc twin V2
Hello Everyone! I'm Justin Wells, currently residing in Houston, TX.

I started flying in 1991, I recently aquired my first 50cc Extra 300 gas airplane in November 2015 (love flying it!). I have lots to learn with this size aircraft, glad to be apart of the site.

Currently interested in trying IMAC.
I also have a 30cc Sukhoi on my work table for assembly.
Welcome. If you ever need any help with anything let me know. I fly out at Ft Bend RC and there's a handful of guys there into giant scale if you ever have questions.

thurmma

150cc
Welcome to GSN. An awesome place to just hang out and chill. A great vibe and pretty decent IMAC following. As @Krzy4RC said, there is a contest in El Dorado, AR this weekend if you are up for a road trip :)

Snoopy1

640cc Uber Pimp
Great to have you a lot of good people and loads of info just don't tel us how great the weather is down there while some us are still shovelling snow.