• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Hello from downstate NY

Kimchiyuk

New to GSN!
I just stumbled on this site. Looks like a great site. I both build and fly. I like everything from small glow planes on up to the biggest of gassers. I bought my second 100cc ( Aeroworks extra 260) this summer after I regretfully sold my first 100cc last year. I've been thinking of getting into IMAC, so I went to the IMAC regionals in Goshen, NY yesterday just to check it out.

Alky6

150cc
Welcome! Think you will find this site suits you quite well. Lots of build threads and folks that dabble in a bit of everything. Goodluck with IMAC! I am building a 35% Extra for a future IMAC myself.

Kimchiyuk

New to GSN!
Thanks! I, too would like to build a 35% at some point. I've been thinking of building the Hostetler 35% Pitts this winter. We will see...so many to choose from!

Pistolera

HEY!..GET OUTTA MY TREE!
Welcome to GSN Kim. I was at Black Dirt competing. I had the 42% Raven flying advanced. Sorry I didn't get to meet you.

IMAC is a blast to fly....really teaches one how to be ahead of the plane instead of just reacting to it.

Kimchiyuk

New to GSN!
Pistolera...did the Raven you were flying have the pilot with the beard and do-rag? If so I was about 20 ft from you the time I was there.

Pistolera

HEY!..GET OUTTA MY TREE!
Pistolera...did the Raven you were flying have the pilot with the beard and do-rag? If so I was about 20 ft from you the time I was there.
Yep....that was Cap't Jack Raven (brother to Jack Sparrow)....having a blast flying IMAC. :cheers::pirate: