• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Hello from California

Judge

70cc twin V2
Hi Bob - where do you fly? I fly out at OCMA behind Irvine Lake. I also go to Prado sometimes, but I am not a member there.

rcpilotacro

70cc twin V2
Welcome bob, that is one favourite year of mine you started building and flying ! my mom was born that year !! you will enjoy here that's for sure, and we'll be able to learn from you

HRRC Flyer

GSN Sponsor Tier 1
Welcome to the Funny Farm Bob . I hope you enjoy your refurbished Extra. You did a great job on it . . . . . .:welcome:

canavanbob

New to GSN!
Hi Bob - where do you fly? I fly out at OCMA behind Irvine Lake. I also go to Prado sometimes, but I am not a member there.
I fly only at Prado now days, but have flown at OCMA a few times. I used to fly at Whittier Narrows with a guy named Judge, Skip and Ron, maybe that was you? My son may still be a member at OCMA, his name is Sean. We go to Atwater
every year for the fly-in there, it is great.

Thanks for the welcome.

Judge

70cc twin V2
Screen name is Judge. Real name is Bill. Fly mostly at CMA, but I've been getting out to Prado some lately. Flying the plane in my avatar of the new Carbon Z T-28. Buddies with Paul, the guy with the large Hangar 9 Decathlon