• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Hello from Boonville Mo!

Chuck21

30cc
Hi all. I live in Boonville Mo. I have been flying for 12 years. I just recently got into IMAC and giant scale planes and.....LOVE IT! I am on YouTube just search Chuck Cooke and you can find me. Love hearing from other pilots. Anyway happy flying and here's to a great 2016!!

Bartman

Defender of the Noob!
Hi all. I live in Boonville Mo. I have been flying for 12 years. I just recently got into IMAC and giant scale planes and.....LOVE IT! I am on YouTube just search Chuck Cooke and you can find me. Love hearing from other pilots. Anyway happy flying and here's to a great 2016!!

Hi Chuck and welcome to GiantScaleNews.com!

It's a great community here, make yourself at home and jump right in whenever you're ready.

How'd you hear about us?

Chuck21

30cc
Hi Chuck and welcome to GiantScaleNews.com!

It's a great community here, make yourself at home and jump right in whenever you're ready.

How'd you hear about us?
From a friend of mine. Out of all the sites I like this one the best so far. I notice some names have GSN sponsor tier one on them, how do you get that?

pawnshopmike

Staff member
From a friend of mine. Out of all the sites I like this one the best so far. I notice some names have GSN sponsor tier one on them, how do you get that?
Click on your name at the top of the page, then click on Account Upgrades in the right column.:way_to_go:

Bartman

Defender of the Noob!
In the upper right area of the screen you'll see your username, hover over it and a menu will open. In the menu, click on Account Upgrades and you'll see three tiers. The most common one is Tier 1, it's $50 and we put the money towards covering events. Of the other two tiers we only have two members that have gone there, @Do Rag is Tier 2 (thank you very much Mr. Do Rag!) and @pawnshopmike is Tier 3 (thank you too Mr. Pawnshop sir!)