• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Harv's New Aztech Aeromodels 120cc Slick 540

This was Harv's fourth flight on his new 120cc Slick 540 from our buddy Azhar at Aztech Aeromodels. He was still breaking in the new DA 120.

Watch Harv's perfectly executed emergency deadstick landing!

[video=youtube;6Ug0uD5LVPI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Ug0uD5LVPI[/video]

Last edited by a moderator:

3dmike

640cc Uber Pimp
[MENTION=2759]harv[/MENTION] is da'man! Killer flight buddy. Love seeing you fly this long awaited build. Amazing craftsmanship from a great guy.

srobinson352

New to GSN!
Harv, would you know how I can get in contact with EG Aeroworks or someone that works with this plane so I can get a copy of the manual for the Slick 540 120cc plane. I just picked it up and I love it. I would like to be able to get any parts I might need (canopy, cowl, etc.) if needed.

3dmike

640cc Uber Pimp
I just did a search of the ole' interwebs and didn't find anything either! I'm kind of shocked as usually you can find a cached page or something, nada! Sorry man Harv is probably your best bet!