• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Happy Thanksgiving Everyone

stangflyer

I like 'em "BIG"!
Happy Thanksgiving everyone. At home, I kept a tradition alive with my kids as they grew through the years. Each year as we gathered to give thanks, we took a minute to extend our thanks for the special people in our lives. With that being said, I myself have grown to really appreciate, look up to and very much found myself very fond of each and every one of my Giant Scale News family members. I grew up with six sisters, no brothers. But in all honesty, I feel I have been blessed with some of the finest people in the world. I am honored to think of all of you as the brothers I did not have.

Wishing each and every one of you the Happiest Thanksgiving ever.

HRRC Flyer

GSN Sponsor Tier 1
Happy Thanksgiving everyone. At home, I kept a tradition alive with my kids as they grew through the years. Each year as we gathered to give thanks, we took a minute to extend our thanks for the special people in our lives. With that being said, I myself have grown to really appreciate, look up to and very much found myself very fond of each and every one of my Giant Scale News family members. I grew up with six sisters, no brothers. But in all honesty, I feel I have been blessed with some of the finest people in the world. I am honored to think of all of you as the brothers I did not have.

Wishing each and every one of you the Happiest Thanksgiving ever.

Hey Rob,

I could not agree with your post more. EVERYONE here, is like family to me, and I don't know what I'd do if GSN wasn't here to help keep me from going crazy. We ALL have @GSNadmin to thank for keeping the ship afloat for us.

You have a GREAT Thanksgiving too, my friend.