• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Hacker Jeti Master 90-Acro ESC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drew

70cc twin V2
OK, have a Hacker Jeti Master 90-Acro ESC I would like to sell. Got this used and I didn't have a programmer to change it to my motor settings, so I sent it in to Aero-Model and had them program it for a A50-12L and to insure it works. Only visible issue is the guy before me mounted a fan on it as you can see in the pics the screw holes in the heat sink which He had to remove to mount it. Looking to get $55 shipped, these go for $150 new. PayPal only please......

hacker.jpgHacker1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Drew

70cc twin V2
On my instruction sheet it says 90 to 100 AMP max and up to a 4-10S Lipo, 12-42V, 10-32 NC...Im trying to find the manufacture link right now Gary.

Drew

70cc twin V2
Not sure, cant find this stupid link i had from the original purchase which showed around 2006.

gyro

GSN Contributor
how did it do with your hacker motor? did you fly with it, was the throttle response good?

Status
Not open for further replies.