• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

GSN Podcasts

Would the membership be interested in having a podcast / video cast to talk about many R/C topics an

• Yes

Votes: 13 81.3%
  • No

Votes: 3 18.8%

• Total voters

AKNick

640cc Uber Pimp
I personally wouldn't think it would be necessary. I enjoy looking at new product exclusives, but don't think I'd take the time to listen to a podcast. six one way, half a dozen the other.

Wacobipe

100cc
I think the issue is podcast hosts blithering on acting like they're having a chat with friends rather than presenting useful information...done well, podcasts would be great!

Xtreme_Power_RCS

Staff member
I agree, with a lot of non sense blabbering, it could and will take it totally away from what people are looking for in a pod. But, information about events coming up, or events that were attended, or say a new product just came out and one of us were able to get our hands on it and give an exclusive review on it, or anything such as that i believe would be great. Some forums out there do them and its more blabbering then anything. As far as there being 6 one time and 13 the next, i believe a good start would be to have a hand full of dedicated hobbyist to start the pod cast (host), and then there could be viewers and spectators. Have it to were they can ask questions and what not. See were that goes and then go from there. Have a pod cast for the Hosts, then a open pod cast to bring everyone in that would like to join, would be great aswell. Have 2 Different nights and times. One night for the hosts, the next for a open pod cast. Pod casts to me are a great thing in my eyes. Not to mention, it will put GSN on the map as far as youtube, MORE DEDICATED members, and it will grow GSN. This is just my 2 cents guys.

Happy Flying to you all

AKNick

640cc Uber Pimp
Seems to me like everyone just wants informative podcasts that don't have the drama or nonsense. Maybe podcasts aren't the answer? Rather a "learning" center thread with video topics available for comments and input, in addition to a "GSN whats happening podcast/thread". Dunno... I believe new threads in their prospectively organized sub folders is the key here (like it already is but cleaner possibly), maybe even re-intergrading the 3DRC forums to this site for better flow rather than a separate site folder within a site? WOW different topic!!! glad I don't have a podcast, now I'm just blabbing on and on ha ha

AKNick

640cc Uber Pimp
You're the best! :dancing-chicken:

I just feel there is a lot of good information that gets overlooked because is not within the GSN forum folder, and since there isn't a 3DRC anymore, maybe that would make sense (no offense @3dmike )