• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

GSN and FoamieWorld.com donate $1000 to US F3P team!!

Bartman

Defender of the Noob!
Well, you guys know the story....man opens website, man buys airplane, man buys box of new servos, man has to redo site software, man has to redo site software again, man has to keep from putting hammer through man's own head....it's a timeless tale.

So, to make a long story longer, the PAU Pitts was purchased to be a promotional item for GiantScaleNews.com and the intent was to have it at events and stuff to get the word out about the site and to have something to fly that would be highly visible.

But then something happened........

SleepyC posted that the US F3P team is in need of donations for their trip to Poland to compete in the 2015 World F3P Championships.......and I gotta say, that F3P stuff is like magic to me and the guys that fly those planes are at the top of the RC piloting food chain in my book....so I started thinking....

As you might have already found out, we've got another website in the works....www.FoamieWorld.com....a dedicated site for RC foamies only and since I wanted to help support the F3P team somehow I've decided to auction off the PAU 50cc Pitts Challenger along with the very low time DA50 that I bought for it....AND.....the brand new MKS servos purchased especially for the airplane.

That's a lot of $$$ worth of stuff and I'm going to auction it all off....when it's done which it isn't just yet but....

...in the meantime we're donating $1000 on behalf of FoamieWorld.com and GiantScaleNews.com to the US F3P team for their trip to Poland in March!! Good luck guys! Give 'em hell!

There is still time to make a donation if you're interested..CLICK HERE TO GO TO THE DONATION SITE

I'll keep working on the plane and we'll get it auctioned off as soon as possible!

Bartman

Defender of the Noob!
for what it's worth, none of the money donated to help us out with event attendance in 2015 was used for our donation to the US F3P team.

:)