• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

GSN Admin

GSNadmin

Staff member
ok...Well been in the hobby for over 30 years, started with gliders than powered planes. I own 40% to micro planes, I also love to fly helicopters and drones. I own a locate hobby shop going on 11 years now, and several other websites. I used to manufacture Airfoilz which I did for near 10 years, I even owned a aerial drone business for 5 years. I was the owner of CNCzone but sold it. I have a full machine shop and do a bit of R&D work. I'm also the President for a local flying club and have been for 3 years I guess. I'm really enjoying this site and really hope to make it grow big time. I'm very impressed with what I see so far and want to keep the high standard of members we have now.

Bartman

Defender of the Noob!
he didn't mention it but he has a trailer!

that seems to be the kicker with GS folks. i only have a suburban. GS folks don't trust what's inside a Suburban, could be a foamie, maybe a drone......but a trailer! that's a whole other level!

i just woke up from a nap, in case you couldn't tell. :)

BalsaDust

I have a trailer. It's out there, sitting on a trailer lot, waiting for me it buy it. So yeah I have a trailer. LOL

In all seriousness I would really like a trailer though. 7' bed on the back of a ford ranger limits what can be carried. Prolly could fit two 30% planes in it but nothing else and did find out I can fit a 33% airframe if I put it in diagonally.

49dimes

Damn I'm hungry
he didn't mention it but he has a trailer!

that seems to be the kicker with GS folks. i only have a suburban. GS folks don't trust what's inside a Suburban, could be a foamie, maybe a drone......but a trailer! that's a whole other level!

i just woke up from a nap, in case you couldn't tell. :)

HEY!!! I drive a soccer mom van :woohoo!:. And it can carry lots of balls!!!!! lol Oh!.......and cheeseburgers!

0913151142-00.jpg