• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Group, and Friends?

tylerzx9r

100cc
Hey GSN, when I re-entered into the new site, (AWESOME) I did notice I lost all my friends and the Group I am part of, Do we need to go back through and pick them all out again? Start our group again? Thanks!

Bartman

Defender of the Noob!
sorry to say but yes, personal preferences, avatars, groups, friends, subscriptions, etc. have to be set up again. each software has its own way of handling stuff like that so migrating all of the details would be excessively difficult and expensive if we could even find someone willing to try it.
i think we're here for the long haul now so i'm happy saying, c'mon in, make yourself at home and get comfortable.

thanks for the shirt order! it'll go out this afternoon.

Last edited:

Terryscustom

640cc Uber Pimp
Hey GSN, when I re-entered into the new site, (AWESOME) I did notice I lost all my friends and the Group I am part of, Do we need to go back through and pick them all out again? Start our group again? Thanks!

Time for FBI V3.0!!!! I was going to start it but Roger started it the first two times. Groups are way way cooler now!!!

tylerzx9r

100cc
Not a problem..... I'll get the contacts going for our Group! Looking forward to continuing on this site!