• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Greetings from Southern Colorado

rmyers

70cc twin V2
Hi guys & gals. I'm new to FG but not the hobby. Built a Kadet Sr. in 1992 followed by an Astro Hog, then 1/4 Cub. Left the hobby in '97 due to the demands of career and family. I came back a few years ago to disover the wonderful world of reliable gassers and electrics. My go to plane right now is an Aeroworks GT taildragger with a DLE30. Practicing IMAC Basic. I'm wanting to move to a 50cc Yak 54 but have to wait for better vision (cataract). Fingers crossed and I will fly that plane in my first contest in September.

ryan_m

100cc
How is the flying there in Pueblo? I grew up mostly in Colorado Springs, but there doesn't seem to be much RC action there. A glider club, and that's about it. Have thought about moving back to the area, but with no fellow fliers in that area that's a bit sad. perhaps Pueblo is an option... any good clubs there that are friendly to 3d and gas planes?

thurmma

150cc
OOOppppsssss I meant GSN! Blame the cataract just like I do for my flying. Pueblo has been wet. Now getting hot. Flying is challenging out here but mostly good. Check out our club's web site :http://skycorralrcclub.com/ We will be hosting an IMAC contest in September.
We will forgive you this time :) We know it can be a hard habit to break, but we will help you through the transition.

BTW, welcome to GSN!