• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

G'day from downunder

Lojik

70cc twin V2
Hi Brian,

Will try to get some new pics, here is an old one of my Green Machine and my mates Articulate, funny how that Green Machine has a twin40 in her and the Articulate only has a 35cc single but rocks just as hard

20141129_115020.jpg

Lojik

70cc twin V2
@Ohio AV8TOR I did that myself, I just used two hobby spray cans, one metallic green and one white, did a single well covered coat of the metallic green on the inside of the canopy and then did two coats of white behind it to make it pop. looks awesome in direct sunlight

@Decal Dennis

He certainly did, I think they are some of the best vinyls i have had so far, lots of folks asking me where i got them done

Ohio AV8TOR

Just Do It
@Ohio AV8TOR I did that myself, I just used two hobby spray cans, one metallic green and one white, did a single well covered coat of the metallic green on the inside of the canopy and then did two coats of white behind it to make it pop. looks awesome in direct sunlight

Well done! It is hard to tell from the photo if it has any transparency through it