• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Futaba 14SG

Aerosi

30cc
This looks like the one I've been waiting for. Price is supposed to be around $599...it uses all the current protocols, has some improvements over the 8FG, and of course...telemetry. Seems like its "just right," and a solid winner. It just so happens I'm currently looking to upgrade, so perfect timing! :bouncy: Who's getting one??

Futaba 14SG

futk9410-main-lg.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Jwmav528

70cc twin V2
Telemetry is worth it where I fly. In Pittsburgh, most airfields are on hilltops above surrounding woods and you're not always guaranteed to find your aircraft after a crash. The GPS sensor alone makes it worth it.

Jwmav528

70cc twin V2
I'm assuming there'll be a GPS module for it at some point. I could be wrong.

Gyro we have an address, lol. 80 Model Airport Rd. Burgettstown, PA. There's a 50cc extra in there somewhere with an AR8000 and a spektrum telemetry module in it. No GPS though. We've all searched high and low for it for almost a year and there's no trace of it.