• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

FPV Avanti sport jet with onboard realtime telemetry display

dominicm

70cc twin V2
First flight of my head tracked DJI FPV Avanti EDF jet with our own pan/tilt and the 2" RCGauges realtime telemetry display. Predictably not great in bright sunlight in an open cockpit but subsequent to this video cloudy day and late afternoon/evening flights have been a lot better in terms of visibility of the 2" display.

CyberQuin

New to GSN!
First flight of my head tracked DJI FPV Avanti EDF jet with our own pan/tilt and the 2" RCGauges realtime telemetry display. Predictably not great in bright sunlight in an open cockpit but subsequent to this video cloudy day and late afternoon/evening flights have been a lot better in terms of visibility of the 2" display.

Love the video. I have always wondered if their was a lag in receiving video from a FPV Rc plane.

dominicm

70cc twin V2
Very low latency with this DJI system makes it possible. Quite amazing considering the quality of the feed.