• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

FOLLOW the action from Joe Nall on Twitter! no, really!

Bartman

Defender of the Noob!
I just posted this to another thread but it's worth repeating;

If you can't be at Triple Tree Aerodrome for Joe Nall, I hate to say it but the answer is Twitter. Just go to Twitter.com and sign up (it's easy), search for @GiantScaleNews and then hit the blue Follow button. That's all there is to it!

Then install the Twitter app on your phone and you'll get twitter alerts only from the accounts you choose to follow (like @GiantScaleNews). Every time I take out my cell phone and pop off a picture it'll get sent via Twitter and you'll have random pop-up alerts throughout the day with photos directly from Joe Nall in almost real time.

I wasn't too excited about Twitter at first but it's actually a pretty cool way to deliver pics and stuff to a group of people. You'll be glad you tried it.