• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Follow Giant Scale News on Twitter!! Sneak Peaks, behind the scenes and much more!

Sgt_Buzzkill

[COLOR= #141823]Hey guys! FOLLOW US ON TWITTER! @giantscalenews !!

We will have random updates and when enough followers come on board, secret Twitter sales announcements, behind the scenes sneak peaks and all kinds of fun stuff!

Look now and see what we got today! #boxofawesome[/COLOR]

rcbobp

70cc twin V2
Already a Follower. Different screen name, but you may recognize the Avatar from my PAU Bulldog!

Zeeb

30cc
Admin;17478 wrote: [COLOR= #141823]Hey guys! FOLLOW US ON TWITTER! @giantscalenews !!

We will have random updates and when enough followers come on board, secret Twitter sales announcements, behind the scenes sneak peaks and all kinds of fun stuff!

Look now and see what we got today! #boxofawesome[/COLOR]

While I'm sure there are lots of folks who play with those social networks, I and a bunch of other "FOG's" don't play Facebook, Twitter, or whatever other garbage hackable program for practicing one's own narcissistic gratification is being used. I just posted in another thread about the Sleepy Facebook crap.

If I have to join either of those two to find out what's going on or be privy to special offers/contests, then my membership here will be very short lived.