• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

For Sale Foam wire keepers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Terryscustom

640cc Uber Pimp

Attachments

• 18406090_10209302917153087_1303724247_o (1) (1).jpg
    18406090_10209302917153087_1303724247_o (1) (1).jpg
    296.5 KB · Views: 1,628
  • 18405330_10209302916633074_1461191240_o (1) (1).jpg
    18405330_10209302916633074_1461191240_o (1) (1).jpg
    156 KB · Views: 512
Last edited:

AKNick

640cc Uber Pimp
Pure genius. I've been using the ol Chinese version, love the concept. hated the self adhesive on wood, you need the surface very clean prior. Way to go using CA. I think you need to make some for ignition leads so you can stick them in cowls as a stand off. I've been gluing foam sheet as a rub strip.

Terryscustom

640cc Uber Pimp
Pure genius. I've been using the ol Chinese version, love the concept. hated the self adhesive on wood, you need the surface very clean prior. Way to go using CA. I think you need to make some for ignition leads so you can stick them in cowls as a stand off. I've been gluing foam sheet as a rub strip.

I had a person order a bunch with 1/4" holes for ignition wires. I cut some for myself and they worked great.

BMOLLOY

New to GSN!
Hey Terry,

I'm interested in your foam wire keepers but for some reason I cannot find the "PM" icon anywhere to send you a message. I'm a long time member of RCGroups and am very familiar with this feature. I joined GSN some time ago but this is the first time I needed to send a PM. Where should I see/access this icon, under the member's avatar and info on a post, yes? Maybe somehow I didn't click a box or such during the registration process.

I've sent two messages to the GSN "contact us" about this issue but haven't heard back from them yet. I'll send my Paypal info as soon as things are resolved. Maybe you can send me a PM and we'll see if anything shows up in my inbox and if I can reply. Thanks.

Brian

pawnshopmike

Staff member
Hey Terry,

I'm interested in your foam wire keepers but for some reason I cannot find the "PM" icon anywhere to send you a message. I'm a long time member of RCGroups and am very familiar with this feature. I joined GSN some time ago but this is the first time I needed to send a PM. Where should I see/access this icon, under the member's avatar and info on a post, yes? Maybe somehow I didn't click a box or such during the registration process.

I've sent two messages to the GSN "contact us" about this issue but haven't heard back from them yet. I'll send my Paypal info as soon as things are resolved. Maybe you can send me a PM and we'll see if anything shows up in my inbox and if I can reply. Thanks.

Brian
On GSN the PM's are called "Conversations". Just click on your user name at the top of the page and a drop down menu will appear. Conversations is on the right hand side. And if I remember right, you have to "Enable" them first.
Hope this helps.:way_to_go:

AKNick

640cc Uber Pimp
This is correct! I "started a conversation" with terry and gave him my paypal e-mail address, he answered within like 3min!!!

Terryscustom

640cc Uber Pimp
Surprised they haven't set some defaults different to make that easier. Oh well, I got the message and leave it to the awesome guy's here to help!

Status
Not open for further replies.