• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Fasteners

Lanternsbeam

New to GSN!
Here's my two cents on nuts and bolts and screws, and hopefully that will save you dollars. I was always an OEM parts guy, always figured it was best to buy factory replacements. But here is the thing, with the abundance of cheap foreign fasteners, you can not only pay a lot more, but you may not get the quality you are expecting.

My solution is Microfasteners. They have an incredible inventory, great prices, and no, you do not have to buy by the gross. They know their stuff, they are responsive, they want your business, and they always guarantee satisfaction. But here is the kicker, they buy from trusted suppliers, and deliver the best quality, sometimes better than factory original. They buy in ridiculously large quantities, and you save. And they know their stuff, they will even match what you need if you send a sample.

I happen to live near their location, so they gave me the nickel tour. It is a candy store for hardware. The selection is amazing, and they have some really nice kits too. They listen to what the enthusiast wants, and they respond.

Check them out on the web.

SnowDog

we have a site sponsor named Trimcraft Aviation RC that also provides very high quality fasteners....don't forget to check them out as well:

http://www.trimcraftaviationrc.com

they offer high quality american made components with the best customer support in the industry and pricing that is better than any where else.