• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

FAA Announces their rules for radio controlled aircraft

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not completely relevant, but to me a "drone" is military. Made for raining fire on whomever. "Drone" is just a hot button word the advertising whores use to sell advertising during the news.

Whether a flying rc toy has a camera and can be operated through it it irrelevant. Whether it's a multi-rotor, fixed wing, or rotary wing it's all the same stuff.

Although everyone acting all butthurt about new people in the hobby is a good time, so carry on.

Terryscustom

640cc Uber Pimp
Although everyone acting all butthurt about new people in the hobby is a good time, so carry on.

So just to be clear, do you consider the millions of people outside AMA, flying by the airport, over your house, etc. etc. who are going to grow exponentially over the coming year(s)......."part of the hobby"??? Then I guess yes we have a difference and we are hurt because they put us ALL in this mess.

If you consider the people that are in the AMA, fly responsibly and don't act like dushnozzles "part of the hobby" then we're on the same side because I'm pretty sure most of us could care less about them being "part of the hobby".

DB4SPD

30cc
How can the FEDs invent a procedure/protocol to police and issue fines to millions of innocent persons playing with toys in their backyard or approved flying fields in less than 30 days much less 3 years. I say ignore the BS and enjoy our hobby as we know it now or there want be a hobby.

poprlite

50cc
How can the FEDs invent a procedure/protocol to police and issue fines to millions of innocent persons playing with toys in their backyard or approved flying fields in less than 30 days much less 3 years. I say ignore the BS and enjoy our hobby as we know it now or there want be a hobby.

If anyone belongs to a club like ours they will police it at the administration level. When we renew they will require AMA along our FAA certificate number. I see it coming.

49dimes

Damn I'm hungry

Uhm......Hey Buddy......Did not you see the fat little pimple faced local badge and the county gun that looked as if he was 7 feet tall
at the meeting??? Guess the chicken wings had us all under the influence.

Status
Not open for further replies.