• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

F3S - Jet Precision Aerobatics

dlpeirce

New to GSN!
The weekend before Joe Nall huh, that is very tempting but I don't think I can get off work early enough to make it out by the weekend. We are shooting for a Monday arrival at Triple Tree. It's a long drive from Utah. I wish I could make that!!

MattyMatt

70cc twin V2
Ok Contest is set...

WSRC_flyer.jpg

I plan to attend.
will be my first pattern contest.
just have to finish the plane, trim it out, decide on a class and oh yeah, learn the pattern rules!

Tony

Tom Miller

New to GSN!
Other pattern contest CD's should consider having a F3S class in their events. F3S fits in the contest very well when flown right after F3A and it goes real quick! I balanced the classes so everybody had finished the round and then the jets flew alone. The jets did a lot to "pick up" the contest and it drew some actual spectators for a change.

It was A LOT of fun!!!

Tom

DSC_1557_2.jpg DSC_1493_2.jpg

MattyMatt

70cc twin V2
Thanks Tom... It was a really great time, and well received with the pattern guys.

Winston Salem RC, thank you very much!