• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Extreme Flight School Episode 1: 3D Turns

jmart95

70cc twin V2
Thanks for making this Cody! I've been spending alot of time on realflight this week thanks to you :) I look forward to the next video

3dNater

3DRCF Regional Ambassador
+1... These turns give a lot of mileage... I can't wait to integrate them into routines. They will really expand the creative envelope :)

dth7

3DRCF Regional Ambassador
Glad everybody is liking this video! It makes me want to get out and do another one.

C'mon, you didn't have any doubts did you? "Crack, and its a line drive over the shortstop... And it's, it's, yes it's outta here!" Crowd goes wild- "home run for Wojcik. The Polish kid from New Hampshire makes good again!!!!

You better make more! Haha

SnowDog

I know I'm late to the game, but I have a good excuse ;) (FLI) I just got a chance to watch the video and I have to echo my comments on a great job Cody!
I'm going to have to watch that one many more times; good information, presented well, with slow motion for slow minds and fingers like mine :D

Thanks for taking the time to do this one and for more future 3D instructional videos!

Hey fellows,

my first post here in 3drcforums,really nice topic and interesting information,the plane should be a very solid type for easy to do this maneuver or other maneuvers in the same concept and you have to control easy the KE positions without problems....I managed to find a plane that could give a shot with KE turns despite it's a foamy....The momentum here is far short of a big-gas airplane and this is one of the main difficulties,but with a little bit good throttle rensponsing in the right time,you could get really nice results and have more fun flying in an aggressive style mode,+containing a few Vortexes and combining hard either positive and negative KE turns(Laddering)....;)
I kinda spaced out and flied endlessly, a little while longer and my battery would have been dead!!!!!:rolleyes:

[video=youtube;6AwiNWP159E]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6AwiNWP159E[/video]

And some fun....!!!!

[video=youtube;RHO6zNKHO68]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RHO6zNKHO68[/video]

Cheers
Valantis

Last edited by a moderator: