Welcome To GiantScaleNews.com

GSN is the BEST in an RC online community. Less corporate BS and more down home fun. Better conversations with REAL RC'ers. Don't settle for the biggest when you can have the best!
  1. If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Extreme Flight 105.5" Slick 580 EXP Assembly

Discussion in 'Giant / Scale ARF Build Threads' started by garlandk, May 22, 2017.

1. garlandk

garlandk 100cc

While at the 2017 Joe Nall I got the new Extreme Flight 105.5" Slick 580 in the mail. Here is her out of the box!

Attached Files:

Jetpainter, WMcNabb, Xpress and 2 others like this.
  2. garlandk

garlandk 100cc

Canopy comes out of the box just like this!
    IMG_1353.JPG

Jetpainter, thurmma, Xpress and 2 others like this.
  3. garlandk

garlandk 100cc

A peak of the inside.
    IMG_1351.JPG

Jetpainter, thurmma, Xpress and 3 others like this.
  4. HOLLY CRAP there coming a long ways!

5. garlandk

garlandk 100cc

How to hinge video I made. :)

Snoopy1, pawnshopmike and dhal22 like this.
  6. garlandk

garlandk 100cc

Beautiful tail wheel that is supplied with the ARF. It also comes as shown in the photo. Make sure though you loosen the two set screws and loctite them before flying. The carbon plate that the tail wheel assembly attached to on the fuse is also a nice touch.

Attached Files:

7. garlandk

garlandk 100cc

Working on the inside.

Attached Files:

kork, dhal22 and pawnshopmike like this.
  8. Jetpainter

Jetpainter 640cc Uber Pimp

Looks like a quality airplane.

9. Snoopy1

Snoopy1 150cc

Canada
    It is quite the the plane at JoeNall I was present as Jase the Ace assembled his it is full of carbon everywhere. Well let me tell you if you watch him fly it needs every piece carbon no normal aeroplane will last week they he flys them until you stand next to home and watch him and see what he does to a plane I am sePrized that the makes thorough one flight.

Rusty 73, Jetpainter and pawnshopmike like this.