• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

3D EF 94" MXS

ericb

Team WTFO
GSN Contributor
I received mine today and thought I would do a build thread, so here goes.
I am very impressed with the quality of this ARF. Shipping containers are super tough and everything is packed nicely. It comes in 3 seperate boxes. One box has the cowl, one has the wings, and one has the fuse and other items. Everything has the hinge holes drilled but not glued. That is just how I like it so I can glue the surfaces on myself. The cowl has a ring but is retained by external screws.
image001.jpg
image003.jpg

ryan_m

100cc
Really nice looking!
This plane makes me want to sell my current 50cc plane (that I'm perfectly happy with) and get it! Especially if it looked like that! I don't think I would spend that much on a graphics package personally, but it sure looks nice.

ericb

Team WTFO
GSN Contributor
I had a chance to work on it today. Everything is ready to go except the big missing thing up front.

image006.jpg
image008.jpg
image009.jpg
image010.jpg
image011.jpg

ericb

Team WTFO
GSN Contributor
I went with a push pull rudder servo setup. This is by far my favorite. Plenty of throw available also.
image017.jpg
image018.jpg