• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Dynaflite Super Decathalon opinions

I think I am ready to finally take the plunge and build my first kit plane. I have assembled 5 ARFs which range in size from .6 glow to 120cc. I am wondering if anyone has built the Dynaflite Super Decathlon, what their opinions are, and if this would be a good kit as a first build.

I am leaning to a kit of this size as I have all the components to complete, and could do it cheaply which would be a plus. All suggestions and opinions are welcome, thanks in advance for your help.

http://www.dynaflite.com/airplanes/gpma0510.html

Flyingjon

70cc twin V2
I would like to know too, because there's a guy here that has one that never gets built and I'm curious what a common gas setup would be. I'm thinking a VV40 would look great sticking out of the cowl on both sides! Bit of overkill though perhaps? [emoji38]