• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Drones are taking over

49dimes

Damn I'm hungry
Holy hell, they are everywhere. Why in the world would you need a flight sim for a "drone"?

http://www.realflight.com/drone/index.html

Cops are every where too! But I don't see Real Flight Doughnut!? What's up with that?

I can only believe it is a big part of this "educational" push the AMA has got the Fed to buy off on.

Oh! Boy!........Lets all go to Vegas and learn safety drone operations for only 4000 DOLLARS!:dancing-poop:

Then girls and boys we can all go buy Real Flight Drone! :woohoo!:

Now please excuse me.....I got to go puke.

49dimes

Damn I'm hungry
@ericb I have recently found interest in these for giant scale related video. I know a lot of the GS community despises these things and to a point so do I. But it is not really the drones fault or even the drone operators. It is the fact that government is getting more and more involved and paranoid about (and in) our daily lives. It is more about the "dumbing down" of America. That's what pisses me off.... Before you know it we will all see "instructions" on a roll of toilet paper. I clearly understand your disgust though!

ericb

Team WTFO
GSN Contributor
@ericb I have recently found interest in these for giant scale related video. I know a lot of the GS community despises these things and to a point so do I. But it is not really the drones fault or even the drone operators. It is the fact that government is getting more and more involved and paranoid about (and in) our daily lives. It is more about the "dumbing down" of America. That's what pisses me off.... Before you know it we will all see "instructions" on a roll of toilet paper. I clearly understand your disgust though!
I love quad copters. Love to take video with them. Just couldn't believe with how easy they are to fly that there is a sim for them.