• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!
  • Unless you are a paid advertiser NO more posting advertisement in the individual vendor forums. You may post in the Manufacturer's Announcements section only but only ONCE a month unless your a paid advertiser.

Demon cortex gyro

dskuro95

100cc
Please keep us posted a lot of coin to drop and not a lot of info out there on it that I can find

Mine has been installed and setup but not used yet. I have flown with one before and it is worth it. You can fly in 20mph winds and you wont even know it. uploadfromtaptalk1394496445742.jpg

3dRCparts.com

70cc twin V2
I biased as a dealer and owner of 3, but they are amazing to say the least, I have one in my 71" slick, one in my 60e beast and one that I float around other planes like bigfoot, 48 laser, 57 extra, 30cc rv-8 and all have benefited from the cortex.

Ole

Tim H.

50cc
+1000 on the Cortex! I have one and I LOVE it. I am not an expert 3D pilot, but it make what I can do look SOOOOOOO much better. It's VERY hard to explain how it feels. It's like painting the airplane with a coat of "smooth".

I did a short video a while back of my 74" edge with the Gyro installed. Hard to tell from a video, but it was pretty windy and it really helped. If I had the $$$$$$ I would put one in multiple airframes.

[video=youtube_share;W0s0tkWG0u4]http://youtu.be/W0s0tkWG0u4[/video]

dskuro95

100cc
+1000 on the Cortex! I have one and I LOVE it. I am not an expert 3D pilot, but it make what I can do look SOOOOOOO much better. It's VERY hard to explain how it feels. It's like painting the airplane with a coat of "smooth".

I did a short video a while back of my 74" edge with the Gyro installed. Hard to tell from a video, but it was pretty windy and it really helped. If I had the $$$$$$ I would put one in multiple airframes.

[video=youtube_share;W0s0tkWG0u4]http://youtu.be/W0s0tkWG0u4[/video]

I tried mine out today and I absolutely love it! I am probably getting another one soon!

Yowzilla

50cc
That field sure looks like 114th. I noticed you are located in Keller so it must be. I flew there between 2006-2010. I am now way south Texas.

In regards to gyro's , they are very difficult to describe because they are so dynamically adjustable. I am not directly experienced with this one but very experienced in V-Bar Heli settings and the feel is almost infinitely adjustable from no impact to auto pilot.