• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Deleting Conversations

Ohio AV8TOR

Just Do It
I am sure I am just missing it but how in the world do you delete conversations? So I try and select the conversation with a check mark in the blank box to the left of the title and you see a menu that looks promising but no delete option.

Bartman

Defender of the Noob!
when you open a PC (private conversation) to view it there will be a link on the upper right corner of the first message in the conversation, it says "Leave Conversation"

when you click it it will ask if you'd still like to receive messages related to the conversation should a participant decide to continue responding. you can either leave the door open to new responses and delete the PC from your list or tell the system that you don't want to receive future messages related to the conversation.